With ON THE SPOT TAX REFUNDS, you could leave any of our offices in minutes with your cheque in hand (subject to qualification). With ON THE SPOT TAX REFUNDS, your money can be in your hands on the spot when you come to do your taxes at any Taxwide tax location. It’s simple, easy and instant.
- Walk in to any Taxwide location with your tax papers.
- We will prepare your tax return.
- You walk out with a cheque.
An on the spot tax refund is perfect for you if you are getting a refund from your income tax return of current year and you don’t want to wait for your money.
In this situation, bring your tax information to a Taxwide office and ask for an on the spot tax refund. A Taxwide tax professional will review your information to determine if you qualify for this service.
Taxwide is governed by the Discounting Rebate Act, which requires Taxwide to deduct a prescribed discounting fee and will give you the cheque for the remaining amount. The CRA (government) regulates and has fixed the discounting fee, which is a percentage of your tax refund amount.
- All original income slips and receipts such as T4s, T5s, RRSPs, T5007, RRSP receipts, daycare receipts.
- Two ID’s, one with photo.
- Children’s birth certificates, if applicable.
- Rent receipts or property tax bill if claiming.
- Donation receipts.
- Copy of last year’s notice of assessment.
- Any other relevant information.
Taxwide may discount a return for a minor who has provided a parent or a legal guardian to countersign the legal documents.
We are very prompt and fully equipped to discount your tax return and give you a cheque at the spot. However, we do not discount the tax return in following cases:
- If your social insurance number starts with 0.
- If you were bankrupt in 2012 or your status is bankrupt according to CRA’s records.
- If you are a new immigrant, or a non-resident.
- If your address is outside of Canada.
- If you are claiming any of these deductions:
- Attendant care expenses or disability amount for the first time.
- Foreign tax credit.
- A spousal amount for non-resident spouse.
- Dependent credit for non-resident.
- Self-employment, rental losses, or employment expenses.
- Support payments.