Corporate Tax Return
We offer the following services for incorporated businesses (as well as non-incorporated):
- Accounting and bookkeeping, Payroll, T4 and T4A slip preparation, GST/HST and WSIB returns.
- Preparation of various financial statements, including balance sheets and income statements.
- Preparation of GIFI.
- Filing of corporate federal T2, provincial tax returns and any other schedules required.
- Income tax planning and coordination with management for optimal distribution of income for growth.
Taxwide also helps in the following:
- To register and incorporate a business.
- To get or cancel a Business Number, Vendor’s Permit and any other account.
- Free initial advice for opening up a new business or winding up an old business.
Why should I incorporate my business?
There are many advantages to incorporate your business. Some of these are listed below:
- Incorporated businesses have limited liability, which gives you protection for your personal assets.
- If your business is doing well, you can leave the profit in your corporation and pay tax at a lower rate.
- You are better positioned to organize your personal and business paper work separately, giving you peace of mind.