Personal Tax Return
We regularly upgrade and refresh ourselves with the latest changes and developments in tax laws and other government regulations. Taxwide can help you get the maximum amount of refund from your tax return, regardless of type. Our services are affordable, convenient, accurate and guaranteed.
Taxwide tax accountants are trained and highly experienced to handle from the simplest to the most complicated tax matters including the following:
- Social assistance and benefit returns.
- Provincial tax credits.
- Single parent tax returns.
- Married couple tax returns.
- Family tax returns.
- Student returns.
- Seniors returns including pension-splitting.
- Salaried and commission employee’s returns.
- Truck driver returns including the claim of meals and lodging expenses.
- Rental income returns.
- Non-resident returns.
- Returns with disability credits.
- Claim of caregiver amounts for senior parents, grand parents, and dependants.
- Business returns.
- New immigrants’ returns.
- Capital Gains/Losses returns.
- Returns with stock option benefits and deductions.
- Returns to claim the deduction for clergy residence.
- Claim for the losses of other years.
- Terminal return for a deceased person.
- Claim of child tax benefits.
- Claim of support payments to former spouse.
- Claim of public transit passes.
- Claim of life time capital gains deduction and capital gains reserve.
- And Many More Tax Situations!