Basic Tax Courses
Learn how to prepare tax returns in weeks.
- Rental Statements – Form 776
- Employment Expenses – Form 777
- Automobile Expenses
- Trucking Expenses – Form TL2
- Employment income and deductions
- Mutual Funds and Investment Income
- Resident vs Non-Resident
- Carrying charges
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) and Pension
- Medical Expenses, Disability Credit, Caregiver Credit and Attendant Care Amount
- Union and membership dues
- Child Care expenses and child tax benefit
- Moving expenses
- Capital Cost Allowance and depriciation
- Income from USA
- Seniors – tax returns and special credits
- Home Buyers Plan and Life Long Learning Plan
- Single parents and tax credits
- GST/HST credit personal
- Ontario Tax Credit including credit for rent and property tax
- Support payments received and paid
- Tuition fees and education tax credit
- Dependents and credits for dependents
- Calculation of Federal and Provincial taxes and credits
- How to file an amendment for already filed tax return.
- Answers to your questions.
|16 classes, 3 hours each, (weekdays) starting from: Oct 2, 2017 to Nov. 27, 2017 Credit Hours : 48
8 Sessions, 6 hours each, (weekends) starting from: Oct 7, 2017 to Nov 25, 2017 Credit Hours : 48
NEW!! Basic Course Classes Now Offered in Kitchener on Weekends!
16 classes, 3 hours each, (weekdays) starting from: Jan 3, 2018 to Feb 7, 2018 Credit Hours : 48
8 Sessions, 6 hours each, (weekends) starting from: Jan 6, 2018 to Jan 28, 2018 Credit Hours : 48
|Days||Mon, Wed, Fri||Mon, Wed, Fri||Sat, Sun|
|Time||6pm to 9pm||9am to 12pm||10am to 4pm (Sat)
11am to 5pm (Sun)
There is no other cost. This fee is tax deductible and eligible for additional tax credits and includes books and free CANTAX® educational version software.