Corporate Tax Services
We offer the following services for incorporated businesses (as well as non-incorporated):
- Accounting and bookkeeping, Payroll, T4 and T4A slip preparation, T5 slips, T5018 slips, GST/HST and WSIB returns
- Preparation of various financial statements, including balance sheets and income statements.
- Preparation of GIFI
- Filing of corporate federal T2, provincial tax returns (all jurisdictions) and any other schedules required
- Income tax planning and coordination with the owner’s personal return for optimal distribution of income for growth
Taxwide also helps in the following:
- To register and incorporate a business
- To get or cancel a Business Number, Vendor’s Permit and any other account
- Free initial advice for opening up a new business or winding up an old business
Why should I incorporate my business?
There are many advantages to incorporate your business. Some of these are listed below:
- Incorporated businesses have limited liability, which gives you protection for your personal assets
- If your business is doing well, you can leave the profit in your corporation and pay tax at a lower rate
- You are better positioned to organize your personal and business paperwork separately, giving you peace of mind
Let us handle all your corporate accounting and tax needs. Whether you are thinking of starting a corporation, or need a tax accountant to optimize your tax and accounting situation, come in or call us for a free consultation. We strive to help corporations grow at a competitive price.