Estate Planning & Taxes After Death
When somebody passes away, the Estate or Legal Representative may have many questions for the final or estate tax return of the deceased. Some of these are:
- Can I claim funeral expenses?
- Can I claim medical expenses?
- What do I do with the income (T) slips received after death?
- What do I do if I received any insurance benefits?
- What will happen to the money sitting inside an RRSP account?
- What do I do with the business and property he/she owned?
Our team is here to provide compassionate guidance and practical solutions.
Reach out to our team if you have any questions or would like to get started!
Visit your nearest Taxwide location today or call 905-949-2222 to book an appointment.