Personal Tax Services
Our dedicated team of experienced tax professionals is here to help you maximize your returns, minimize your liabilities, and ensure compliance with ever-changing tax regulations.
We regularly upgrade and refresh ourselves with the latest changes and developments in tax laws and other government regulations. Taxwide can help you get the maximum amount of refund from your tax return, regardless of type. Our services are affordable, convenient, accurate, and guaranteed.
Taxwide tax accountants are trained and highly experienced to handle from the simplest to the most complicated tax matters including the following:
- Social assistance and benefit returns
- Self-employed & business returns
- Single parent tax returns
- Married couple and common-law tax returns
- Family tax returns
- Student returns
- Real estate transactions and sale of property
- Seniors returns including pension-splitting
- Salaried and commission employee’s returns
- Truck driver returns including the claim of meals and lodging expenses
- Rental income returns
- Non-resident returns
- Returns with disability credits
- Claim of caregiver amounts for senior parents, grandparents, and dependants
- New immigrants’ returns
- Capital Gains/Losses returns
- Returns with stock option benefits and deductions
- Claim for the losses of other years
- Terminal return for a deceased person
- Claim of child tax benefits
- Claim of support payments to former spouse
- Claim of life time capital gains deduction and capital gains reserve
- And Many More Tax Situations!
Regardless of the situation of your tax return, we strive to make the tax laws work for you.