Taxwide Tax School
THE MOST COMPLETE AND UP TO DATE TAX COURSES
Taxwide Tax School offers the most comprehensive tax courses. You learn a wide array of tax topics and how to apply them, from a course built by experienced tax practitioners.
- Rental Statements – Form 776
- Employment income and deductions
- Mutual Funds and Investment Income
- Resident vs. Non-Resident
- Carrying charges
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) and Pension
- Medical Expenses, Disability Credit, Caregiver Credit and Attendant Care Amount
- Union and membership dues
- Child Care expenses and child tax benefit
- Moving expenses
- Capital Cost Allowance and depreciation
- Income from USA
- Seniors tax returns with special credits and pension-splitting
- Home Buyers Plan and Life Long Learning Plan
- Single parents and tax credits
- GST/HST credit personal
- Ontario Trillium Benefit including credit for rent and property tax
- Support payments received and paid
- Tuition fees and education tax credit
- Dependents and credits for dependents
- Calculation of Federal and Provincial taxes and credits
- How to file an amendment for already filed tax return.
- Answers to your questions.
- Starting a New Business
- Name Search and Registration of Business Name
- Registration of Business for Business Number (BN) and Business Identification Number (BIN)
- Federal and Ontario incorporation of a Business
- Depreciation and Capital Cost Allowance
- Recapture and terminal losses
- Capital Gains & Losses
- Business, Rental and investment losses
- Foreign property reporting requirement
- Severance package and implications and rollover to RRSP
- Advantages and disadvantages of incorporating your business
- Final tax return for deceased person
- Attribution rules
- GST/HST returns for business
- Payroll and preparation of T4 slips and T4 Summary
- Difference between Employee & Self-Employed
- Tax returns for Sole Proprietorship: Form T2125
- Tax Returns and Information Returns of a Partnership firm.
- Corporation tax return T2
- Preparation of GIFI
- Extensive Practice on computer for all types of tax returns.
- How to make tax return audit proof
- Stock options and benefits
- USA taxes and & implications on Canadians
- Class discussions and answers to your questions
- Learn how to E-File and NetFile the tax returns
Ready to embark on your journey to tax mastery?
Enroll in our courses! Fill out our enrollment form https://www.taxwide.com/tax-school/enrollment-form or contact us at 905-949-2222 for more information.